From Tenipuri Info
|Birthday||September 29 (Libra)|
|Height||172 cmPOT |
|Eyesight (Unaided)||1.2, both eyes|
|Shoe Size||26 cm|
|Current School||Hyoutei Academy Middle School 3rd Year|
|Committee||Off-campus Activities Committee|
|Best Subject(s)||Geography, History|
|Worst Subject(s)||Geometry, English Conversation|
|Play Style||Counter Puncher|
|Shoes||YONEX Power cushion 199(SHT-199)|
|Racket(s)||YONEX SRQ Titan 800 Pro|
|Anime Debut||Episode 28|
Shishido Ryou (
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 History
- 4 Personal Information
- 5 Tennis
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 References
Focus mostly on differences in appearance between anime/manga/games etc. If a character looks the same in all of them, they can have a relatively brief description, as there is a gallery below.
Brief description of personality
Detail the most important events the character is involved in throughout the story, including information from fan books, and how they fit together. Identify the character's initial motivation and how it changes over time. The information should be presented in roughly chronological order as long as this form does not impede the coherency of the text. If an event has a separate page (e.g. match pages), it is enough to link to that page and summarize the most relevant parts for the character's development rather than recounting everything.
Use subheadings at your discretion.
Anime specific events
You would put descriptions of e.g. Sengoku's foray into boxing and his rematch with Momoshiro in this section rather than "history." This should also briefly recap differences in important matches.
Event table here
- Spends His Allowance On:
- Most Wanted Item/Thing:
- Skills Beyond Tennis:
- Father's Occupation:
- Random Fact:
- Would gift to someone dear:
- Place he would like to visit:
- Type of Person:
- Date Spot:
- Most Visited Spot on Campus:
Daily School Life
- 5:00: Rises from bed, does jogging while walking his pet dog
- 5:45: After jumping rope 1000 times, light shower
- 6:30: Goes to school, has a CalorieMate (cheese flavored) after coaching the underclassmen during morning drills
- 9:00~: 1st Period: Mathematics I - Algebra (dozes off)
- 10:00~: 2nd Period: Social Studies II - History (ups the strength of his grip with a power ball)
- 10:50~: Recess: Plays cards with his classmates
- 11:00~: 3rd Period: Personal Computer
- 12:00~: 4th Period: Technology III - Medical Care
- 12:50~: Lunch Break: After eating the cheese sandwich he bought, hits tennis balls against the wall
- 13:20~: 5th Period: Japanese I (is called on by homeroom teacher Kobayashi to recite a poem)
- 14:20~: 6th Period: Physical Education - Rugby
- 15:20~: Drags Jirou, who's dozing, to attend the off-campus activities committee meeting
- 16:00~: Club Activities: Looks over Hiyoshi's form
- 18:30: Treats Ootori to ice cream at a convenience store, stands and reads magazines
- 19:00~: Free training at a street tennis place in the neighborhood
- 20:30 Returns home, shower, dinner
- 21:00~: Laundry (9 T-shirts and a towel), enjoys TV
- 22:00~: During his roadwork, meets with Ootori for secret special training
- 0:00: Returns home, bathes, goes to bed
Tennis Bag Contents
- Another item
- Another definition
List any significant relationships not discussed in the biography section above.
- Brief description of relation to character
- Another character
- Brief description of relation to character
Paint a coherent picture of the character's play style. Use information from the fan books as well as the manga. In general this does not mean listing every bit of information ever mentioned, but rather focusing on remarkable strengths and shortcomings, as well as how the most important special moves and abilities are incorporated.
Other Special Moves
- List special moves not mentioned above
- Use Japanese names
|Tokyo Tournament||Tsuji vs. Shishido||0 - 6|
|Tokyo Tournament||Shishido vs. Kayama||6 - 0|
|Tokyo Tournament||Tachibana vs. Shishido||0 - 6|
|Kantou Tournament||Ootori/Shishido vs. Inui/Kaidou||6 - 3|
|National Tournament||Ootori/Shishido vs. Ebino/Noto||6 - 0|
|National Tournament||Akutagawa/Shishido vs. Nakamura/Oonita||6 - 1|
|National Tournament||Ootori/Shishido vs. Kikumaru/Ooishi||7 - 6 (9-7)|
|U-17 Pair Matches||Ootori vs. Shishido||9 - 7|
- Shishido changes 8 shirts a day.
- He has saved three lives.
- "Super lame!" ("Gekidasa daze!")
- "You guys are super lame."
- "Because men are fighting animals, the only suitable colour is an aggressive and hot-blooded red." (on people who like red)
Others about Shishido
- "He seems to be the most energetic when he is working out in the morning ~ I really cannot imitate his act of waking up early just to walk his dog. But I heard that he is actually unable to wake up in the mornings and therefore needs two alarm clocks ~" - Akutagawa Jirou
- "We don’t need losers who look like scrubs. But that guy is different. That’s why I supported him." - Atobe Keigo
- "After you had a haircut, your image has changed greatly! I wonder if I should try to change my appearance too... Kusukusu." - Kisarazu Ryou
- "He gets all of his spending money through doing chores around the house. He told me that if he washes the dishes he gets 50 yen; if he takes out the garbage he gets 100 yen. And then, he spends all the money he earns on spoiling his kouhai. He’s a really good guy." - Mukahi Gakuto
- "Shishido changing to Doubles’ play is really quite surprising, but I think it really suits him! At this rate, I can’t lose to him either!" - Ooishi Shuuichirou
- "When I saw the blood welling up during our special training, I knew I would never respect someone as much as Shishido-san." - Ootori Choutarou
- "I heard that after our match, your Rising Counter has become even better than before! May we be able to have another match!" - Tachibana Kippei
Shishido about others
- About Akutagawa Jirou: "Jirou is surprisingly good with kids. When his sister was little, he used to give her piggyback rides and take her to go play at the park. He always seems sleepy, but strangely enough the kids seem to just love him." 
Shishido's hat gets knocked off in the chaos of his doubles match with Ootori against Seigaku's Golden Pair at Nationals.
- Fanbook 23.5: p. 111
- Tenipuri Party (2019)
- 40.5 Players Introduction - Shishido Ryou (pg.268-269) translated by Mochi.
- 20.5 Player profile: Shishido Ryou p. 22-23 translated by Holy.
- Cite your sources
- https://fanbook.livejournal.com/49631.html File 06 - Jirou and Marui’s Favourite Colours]
- Perfect Fanbook 23.5 Translation - Mukahi, Shishido, and Akutagawa translated by Whit.