From Tenipuri Info
|Birthday||February 14 (Aquarius)|
|Height||185 cmPOT |
|Current School||Hyoutei Academy Middle School 2nd Year
|Best Subject(s)||Music, Art
|Play Style||Serve and Volley|
|Doubles Partner(s)||Shishido Ryou|
|Shoes||BRIDGESTONE ARCH POWER X CS BTSC21µ|
|Racket(s)||BRIDGESTONE PROBEAM X01 OVERµ|
Ootori Choutarou (
- Hobbies: Piano, Violin
- Spends His Allowance On:
- Most Wanted Item/Thing: World Peace
- Special Skill: Scud Serve
- Father's Occupation: Lawyer
- Random Fact:
- Food(s): Beef casserole, Shishamo
- Color(s): Off white
- Movie(s): Lord of the Rings
- Type of Person: Someone who isn't unfaithful
- Date Spot:
- Most Visited Spot on Campus:
Paint a coherent picture of the character's play style. Use information from the fan books as well as the manga. In general this does not mean listing every bit of information ever mentioned, but rather focusing on remarkable strengths and shortcomings, as well as how the most important special moves and abilities are incorporated.
Other Special Moves
- List special moves not mentioned above
- Use Japanese names
|Kantou Tournament||Ootori/Shishido vs. Inui/Kaidou||6 - 3|
|National Tournament||Ootori/Shishido vs. Ebino/Noto||6 - 0|
|National Tournament||Kabaji/Ootori vs. Shigaki/Tanaka||6 - 2|
|National Tournament||Ootori/Shishido vs. Kikumaru/Ooishi||7 - 6 (9-7)|
|U-17 Pair Matches||Ootori vs. Shishido||9 - 7|
Tennis Bag Contents
- Another item
- Another definition
- Miscellaneous trivia
- goes here-->
- "One shot with all my soul!" (Ikkyu nyu kon!)
Others about Ootori
- "He’s very tall, so I always get the feeling I’m being looked down upon. That doesn’t feel very good." - Mukahi Gakuto
- "Sorry for having you stick through my practice. This time, I’ll pay you back…" - Shishido Ryou
Ootori about others
- About Shishido Ryou: "When I saw the blood welling up during our special training, I knew I would never respect someone as much as Shishido-san."
- About Akutagawa Jirou: "When I see Jirou-san having so much fun with tennis, I become even happier."
- About Marui Bunta: "Both Marui-san and Jackal-san are very strong doubles players, aren't they? I want to play against them someday!"
- About Kirihara Akaya: "Kirihara-kun, your eyes are completely red! If it's fine with you, please use my eye drops. It's effective with bloodshot eyes."
- About Kikumaru Eiji and Ooishi Shuuichirou: "Like how Kikumaru-san and Oishi-san showed us the highest level of doubles, we will try our best too!" 
- About Oshitari Yuushi: "Oshitari-sempai, those glasses look broken, yet you're still wearing them. I wonder why..."
- About Shiraishi Kuranosuke: "Shiraishi-san, you have bandages around your arm! Are you hurt!? If you don't mind, please use this favorite medicine of mine."
- About Atobe Keigo: "If Atobe-buchou is here, everything will be all right. For us, I believe he's a person who inspires unshakable self-confidence."
- 20.5 Player profile: Ootori Choutarou p. 30-31 translated by Holy.
- 20.5 Player profile: Shishido Ryou p. 22-23 translated by Holy.
- 20.5 Player profile: Akutagawa Jirou p. 26-27 translated by Holy.
- PairPuri vol 7 Marui x Jirou Words for the Two pg.3-50 translated by konnistique.
- PairPuri vol 6 Kaidou x Kirihara Words for the Two pg.3-50 translated by lucathia.
- PairPuri Vol 4 Kikumaru x Niou Words for the Two pg.3-50 translated by lucathia.
- PairPuri Vol 2 Tezuka x Shiraishi Words for the two pg.3-50 translated by lucathia.
- PairPuri Vol 1 Atobe x Sanada Words for the Two pg.3-50 translated by lucathia.