From Tenipuri Info
|Birthday||February 7 (Aquarius)|
|Height||186 cmPOT |
|Weight||73 kgPOT |
|Eyesight (Unaided)||1.5 both eyes|
|Current School||Nagoya Seitoku 1st Year|
|Play Style||All Rounder|
|Shoes||MIZUNO (Wave Lightning Z4)|
|Racket(s)||Prince (MICHAEL CHANG TITANIUM)|
|Manga Debut||Genius #321|
|Anime Debut||Episode 4 of Nationals Semi-finals OVA|
Liliadent Krauser (
- 1 Liliadent Krauser
- 2 Tennis
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Music
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Quotes
- 7 References
He has long, blonde hair and narrow, light blue eyes with long eyelashes.
Krauser speaks kindly and formally in Japanese, but that's mostly because he is still learning the language. In English, he speaks more casually and uses some vulgar language. He gets excited when it comes to learning more things about Japanese culture, and genuinely loves and appreciates the country.
- Hobbies: Flower arrangement, watching Oogiri shows
- Dislikes/Weaknesses: Kirihara Akaya, insects in general, kusaya
- Most Wanted Item/Thing: The latest computer
- Skills Beyond Tennis: English
- Routine during tournaments: Skypes with his family, works on his picture diary
- Food(s): Miso soup (seaweed and fusuma), Shiro-Noir
- Color(s): Emerald green
- Book(s): “There’s one hundred of them! An encyclopedia of Puns”
- Type of Person: Exotic Women
- Date Spot: Asakusa
- Where he wants to travel to: New Zealand
- A gift to his special person: An arrangement of preserved flowers he made himself
Prince of Tennis
Krauser was in the foreign exchange student unit at Nagoya Seitoku. His team played through the National tournament with their regular lineup, and switched to the foreigners in the fourth round, against Rikkai, hoping that their skills would be enough to beat them. During his match with Kirihara Akaya, he beats and crucifies him up until the very last point he needed to win. Kirihara awakens Devil Mode and attacks Krauser back, ending in a loss for Krauser and later, his team.
New Prince of Tennis
After Nationals, the other foreign exchange students prepare to leave for their home countries, but Krauser makes the decision to stay in Japan because he feels that he has things to do in the country that he lost to, since he thought they're under-developed in tennis. He gets invited to the U-17 camp, and is the only one from his school to attend. In the first match, he teams up with Richard Sakata, but before the match, Krauser gets tripped and laughed at by Sakata. Krauser crucifies Sakata and wins the match, letting Krauser stay at the camp with the winners. At the camp, Krauser enters the 5th court and participates in the team shuffle match against the 3rd court. He plays a singles match against Nakagauchi Sotomichi. During the match, Nakagauchi repeatedly and consistently hits each ball to the corners to have Krauser run back and forth across the court to tire him out, while Krauser hits many hopping balls that go out and hits the fence. His hopping balls are actually a setup for his opponent's gravepost so he can use Haritsuku Gomen. Once it's ready, Krauser uses Southern Cross to hit Nakagauchi back into the fence and crucify him, however to his surprise, Nakagauchi recovers quickly and continues to play. Krauser uses the cord balls to initiate two more Southern Crosses, the first one hitting him back into the fence and the second hitting him over and out the fence, finally dealing a good amount of damage. However, Krauser is too exhausted by this point and passes out, deeming him unable to play and gets disqualified, losing the match. His team ends up winning the shuffle match, so he successfully enters the 3rd court. At the world cup, he is seen supporting the representatives with the rest of Rikkaidai.
- Kirihara Akaya
- Krauser states that he has a hard time with Kirihara, but that later gets changed in the 23.5 fanbook. Although their first interaction was violently injuring the other during Nationals, sometime during Krauser's match against Nakagauchi, Kirihara cheers for him and they both start warming up to each other. Krauser still feels nervous around him, and when confronted by Yagyuu about it, he reveals it's because he's very different on and off the court. Krauser once told Kirihara he'll kill him, and scolds him for nicknaming him "Uza Uza" (which can also mean "annoying guy"), but is still kind to him when helping Kirihara when he gets lost, and when Krauser agrees to play card games with him (then teases his poor English by pretending not to know Japanese). When Kirihara suspects that Krauser might be feeling lonely at the U-17 camp without his team, he offers for Krauser to call him "Senpai".
- Yagyuu Hiroshi
- Yagyuu is one of the few people Krauser can talk to in English. Yagyuu occasionally enjoys a cup of tea with him and helps him with learning Japanese and Japanese culture. Yagyuu, along with Ooishi Shuuichirou, helps Krauser study classical Japanese. Krauser says that Yagyuu is kind to him. Yagyuu even invited him to Rikkai's tennis practice when Krauser revealed his nervousness around Kirihara, as a way for them to get to know each other better.
- Ryouma Echizen
- Ryouma is Krauser's roommate at the U-17 dorms. Krauser says that he's surprisingly good friends with him. They're both friendly with each other and have conversations in English. They both have a background in America, and are able to relate to each other that way.
- Amane Hikaru
- Krauser is a huge fan of Amane's puns, and often bursts into laughter and praises them. Amane isn't sure how to react because he isn't used to this reaction to his puns. Amane says he wants to try making puns in English to make Krauser cheer up and laugh more because he notices that Krauser is lonely at the camp. Krauser calls Amane his mentor.
Other Special Moves
- Haritsuku Gomen
- HB (Hopping Ball)
- Southern Cross
- He is German-American.
- Zaizen Hikaru gifts Krauser a purikura sticker, which he gets really happy about and sticks it on his notebook.
- Although he is not used to some of Japanese culture, like bathing with other people, he is skillful at shogi.
- He writes with a quill.
- When Krauser was first introduced, he played tennis left-handed. In every medium afterwards, he is right-handed.
- Krauser's surname changed from Katakana to Kanji in The New Prince of Tennis.
- He says he is jealous of the other Middle Schoolers who have their Senpai with them.
Messages From and To Others
Others about Krauser
- Someone already chose Echizen right? In that case, Krauser. Reason? He made me get serious. - Kirihara Akaya
Krauser about others
- About Kirihara Akaya: "My name is not "Uza Uza"! I will soon "Kill You"!"
- About Oshitari Yuushi: "Megane-san, you're on the overseas exchange committee~? Please, exchange with me for sure!"
- About Akutagawa Jirou and Marui Bunta: "The both of them hit volleys like magic, don't they. Niou-san said the two of them were magicians."
- About Atobe Keigo and Sanada Genichirou: "In any case, I'm surprised! Are all Japanese people as interesting as those two?"
- About Niou Masaharu: "You are! That skill of Niou-san's, I know about it from reading manga! That's 'Stand'!!"
- About Echizen Ryouma and Yukimura Seiichi: "Samurai, harakiri is impressive! I am happy I learned a lot about Japan from the two of you."
- "Your grave post has been completed."
- "Bear the cross and suffer..."
- "Oh my god... you’re even celebrating my birthday... Thank you very much indeed! The spirit of Japan’s hospitality... wonderful."
- "Everyone from Japan, hello. Wow... Japanese guys are getting so many chocolates from girls every year? As a thank you for sending me so many too... I love Japan!" 
- Prince of Tennis Fanbook 40.5, translated by imperfekti 
- Golden Age 29
- New Prince of Tennis Fanbook 23.5
- Tenipuri Party, translated by Osaka Mambo
- Genius 338
- Golden Age 31
- Rising Beat, Krauser's Character Story
- Pair Puri Vol. 6, translated by ice-archeress 
- Rising Beat, Kirihara's Character Story
- New Prince of Tennis Fanbook 10.5
- Rising Beat, Amane's SSR Card Story
- New Prince of Tennis Fanbook Vol 23.5, translated by Holycow 
- Pair Puri Vol. 9, pg 43, translated by ice_archeress 
- The Prince of Tennis II OVA Episode 4
- The Prince of Tennis II OVA vs Genius 10 Episode 1
- Pair Puri Vol. 3, translated by https://lucathia-rykatu.livejournal.com/
- Pair Puri Vol. 6, translated by https://lucathia-rykatu.livejournal.com/
- Pair Puri Vol. 3, translated by https://lucathia-rykatu.livejournal.com/
- Pair Puri Vol. 7, translated by https://konnistique.livejournal.com/
- Pair Puri vol. 1, translated by https://lucathia-rykatu.livejournal.com/
- Pair Puri vol. 4, translated by https://lucathia-rykatu.livejournal.com/
- Pair Puri vol. 5, translated by https://lucathia-rykatu.livejournal.com/
- Rising Beat, translated by ice-archeress 
- Happy Summer Valentines 2017